I told you there would be fats! Didnd’t I tell ya???
Fat women? Check.
Perversion bases covered!
People always know what to expect from me. C:
Xaviera is really cute :3
Look at it from the “bright” side: If it’d been me, the main resource to have been wasted would’ve been rope, handcuffs and various other assorted restraining gear ;)
Also there would’ve been a lot less dames walking the streets XP
Aslo also, more Xaviera is always appriciated over here, even if she’s fat.
Scrolling back through this story arc, a few things made me wonder…
1. Apparently Cool Cat is a high school student. I should have realized that sooner. Does that mean he has to do homework and has parents who make him go to bed and not murder hookers? How uncool.
2. Melvin’s file photo… even dressed as a woman, with every excuse to use padding, he looks thin. What’s up with that? (the photo makes me laugh every time I see it, btw.)
3. Has anyone noticed that we only have Melvin’s word that Melvonia even exists? Does he have that much street cred?
4. Butterwort is not actually the creepiest person-thing in Failtown.
5. What resources is Melvin’s boss wasting?
6. Fertilizer is a resource. If they’re eating everything in sight to waste resources, they’re running pooping waddling in place.
7. If they want to sell slightly-used sex toys, they need to beat them with a chain to “age” them. That makes them look like classy antiques!
Apparently I wasted HTML code in #6. Just doing my part for the war effort!
@HPAlpha: Thanks! It’s about time we had her back! :)
@Limpurtikles: That’s more difficult to waste, though, because lite bondage materials are reusable! XD Food, not so much.
1. Cool is… sort of a high school student. He’s also sort of Mercedes’ pet. Exactly what he is and where he fits into God’s plan for us are somewhat nebulous.
2. He…uhhhhh…uhhh…a wizard did it! XD
3. Not really, but any excuse to waste stuff!
4. I think Butterwort is less skeevy just by virtue of wearing all her perversions on her sleeve.
5. His employees’ time and will to live, mostly!
6. Hahaha no comment XD
7. Then you can sell them at double price!
@Coyotenose & Agouti-Rex: I was actually going to describe Butterwort as more of a deviant force of nature at this point, then it struck me . . .
- Alternates between nice and belligerently psychotic, but always with a sense that there’s more going on beneath the facade, and it’s rarely benign.
- A nebulous and “damaged” physical form that never seems quite right (even by accepted transgender standards), though she has parts that can be attractive on their own.
- Can appear in wildly different places at wildly different times, often in a position of power that should take a long time to achieve.
- A past associated with sin and vice, and possible criminal acts.
- We have never heard, and have no real idea of how old she is.
Thusly, it is my contention that Butterwort is indeed some sort of archdemon! That would explain Sally, as a poor, doomed soul she’s taken as an eternal plaything to constantly torment.
@Mr.Casual: I have always thought of Butterwort as something of a Papa Lazarou character. XD
@Mr. Casual: That description… maybe she’s God.
Now go back and read her again, but with Morgan Freeman’s voice.
@Agouti-Rex: *kicks in the butt mid-sentence* SHUT UP.
Morgan Freeman’s voice does lend a certain gravitas. XD
@Coyotenose: I was thinking godly, but, y’know . . . evil. Besides, if Butterwort were God, all of the people of the MPFF world would be royally screwed. And not just in the good way.
I don’t really see her with Morgan’s voice, as amusing as that is. X) I’d say she’s more Zsa Zsa Gabor mixed with Barbara Streisand. Y’know . . . evil.
I can’t help but feel that this comic is becoming somewhat self-serving…
@Mr Casual: Zsa Zsa? Hmm never thought about that.
@KC: How dare you impugn my artistic integrity!!! XD
The contest results come in…
Failtown, America: “We win, WE WIN! We wasted all our resources, every bit of them! The new town is OUUUURRRRS!”
Nextdoorsville, Canada: “Oh yes, you completely won. Well done, eh, and congratulations.” *gases up tanks and helicopters since they still have fuel left and rolls over Failtown, who inhabitants are too fat to escape in cars even if they had gas*
On another note, i just realized that everyone getting fat is a good way to waste clothing. Your old stuff doesn’t fit and your new stuff needs more material, double win!
@Coyotenose: Oh shit, you guessed the secret ending! XD
@Coyotenose: They then proceed to give the citizens free healthcare, helpful diet and exercise tips, and gym memberships before cleaning up the place, putting in some new trees and flowers, and then rolling back northward with a polite, “Have a nice day, eh?”
@Mr.Casual: Free gym memberships? OH GOD IT’S HELL
Just because you have free access to hell, doesn’t mean you have to go. X)
@Mr. Casual, apparently you are unfamiliar with the concept of FREE STUFF. I once saw Gillette for some damn reason weigh down a table with travel-size cans of shaving cream at a local college. You know who was stuffing their backpacks with free shaving cream? The students with full beards.
Incidental to that, I got really sick of the Magic: the Gathering gamers who dominated the nearby common room, taking all the tables and spreading out even though there were six times as many seats as players, and spending lunchtime (apparently a three hour window for them) screaming (not yelling) curses in there. The college wouldn’t shut them up. Nobody else would use the common room specifically because of them, except for me. I would sit close enough to make them self-conscious out of contrariness and just read quietly.
The day that the shaving cream samples were made available, I noticed that they all helped themselves. So I mighta sorta grabbed a couple of cans after everybody left. And some shaving cream mighta sorta been poured into a couple of their bookbags when they went out and left their stuff behind later that week. And they mighta sorta decided that their fellow players did it since they had seen one another get shaving cream and put it in their bags. And that mighta sorta been exactly what I figured they would do. And they definitely did not just mighta sorta break up and shut up after the arguing over it.
Also, Canadian gyms are full of beavers and maple syrup. This might be Hell, or Heaven, depending on who you are. I could see Melvin making lemonade out of those lemons. Fat, furry lemonade.
Well, many folks do enjoy a good beaver. /sagenods
A good beaver stuffed with maple syrup!
Wait, are we talking about the same thing?
@Coyotenose: That shaving cream prank is genius XD You are my new hero.
I should feel bad about it… but geez, these people were just. so. obnoxious.
I wouldn’t have done it though if they hadn’t kept their cards safely sealed up. That would’ve been mean.
NAME — Get an avatar
EMAIL — Required / not published
Powered by WP Hashcash
Ads by Project Wonderful! Your ad here, right now: $0
Murry Purry Fresh and Furry is powered by WordPress with ComicPress. For more information on this travesty, contact Thenewmeat[at]hotmail.com.
| Subscribe: RSS Feed